Thursday, January 3, 2013

world war 2, holocaust,Anne Frank

I know that world war 2 is where the Holocaust took place, it was a major part of it. I know a lot about world war 2 but I am having trouble phrasing it into words. So I will move on the Holocaust is where Hitler became the dicator of Germany, they were expericencing rough times so Hitler's solution was to blame the Jewish society.
        Hitler had many followers and fighters and they were called Nazi they helped carry out Hitlers wishes and helped influence blaming of the Jewish. Germany went along with it and blamed the Jewish, the Jewish were sent to concentration camps and they expericenced many hardships and cruelty from Germany. Many of the Jewish population was killed from gas chambers, flamethrowers and many other horrible ways.
       Now Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who lived in Germany, she and her family went into hiding to avoid being put into consentration camps. Sadly they were found and forced into consentraion camps and after the world was over the only surviving family member of the Franks was the father. I myself have had the pleasure of reading Anne Franks diary, if my memory serves she even wrote a little about her time in the concentraion camp talking about the horrible treatment of Jewish people there. She talked of how they did not get enough food to go around and from research I did myself some people resorted to eating the rats and mice that ran along the camps. After the war was close an end soldiers went to arrest Hilter but the coward took is own life and refused to face justice. Some people say he killed his own daughter and I believe that I read somewhere that he killed his own wife he was mad and a killer. It was a horrible time for Jewish and many others too because others lost families in the war but Jewish. The whole thing was a horrible time in history when many people suffered. In some stories I have read Americans sent boxes to Germany to help family members and friends, from this many people learned how to treat others, with respect and kindness as horrible as it all was it was a life lesson for all. I hope that the world and its people never have to expericence the cruelty that it expericenced in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment