Thursday, January 3, 2013

  Well I don't know anything about Anne Frank. I've heard of the name but can't remember anything about her. I would like to learn just a little about her so I know something about her. It I seen a picture I might remember but I probally wouldn't. About War War 2 I don't remember anything exept it pulled us out of The Great Depression. Then factories were made and everything worked out a little bit better than it was in The Great Depression. That about all I can remember for know. I would like to know more about War War 2 and the people who faught in War War 2.  I don't rember anyting about the Halla Cost. I wouldn't mind to find out things about Halla Cost. I've heard about it but don't remeber.
                    - Mechelia Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment