Thursday, January 3, 2013

I truly don't know too much about World War II, The Holocaust, but I know a little bit about Anne Frank. She was  a Jewish girl who she and her family were sent to a concentration camp. She has a diary and mainly writes about life in the concentration camp. I think she died in the concentration camp too of some sort of disease. Don't hold me to it though. I really don't know what The Holocaust is, but I know it had something to do with the Jewish people. I know a little bit about aobut World War II. Hitler was the leader of the Nazis. He truly did not like the Jewish people at all. He sent Jewish people to concentration camps. He started the Nazi and he would get any age of people to join. Literally he got ahold of little kids to think like him. They were his at his dispair.His little minions.  He turned those kids away from their parents thoughts and feelings. Taught them that he was right and they were wrong. They should want to be everything like him, and to follow him. That's horrible!!! That's all I know.
I would like to learn about The Holocaust because I really don't know what that is. I would also like to know why Hitler treated Jewish people the way he did. What sparked him to act this way toward these inisant Jewish people? I kind of think that he might not have had that great of a life, and he saw these Jewish people better off. He didn't like that so maybe that fueled his anger towards Jewish people. I'd also like to know how people lived in concentration camps. What their life was like. I know that they didn't have very good lives, but I want to know their struggles there and how they survived. I want to learn about all the horrible concentration camps. Maybe not all of them, but some of the worst ones. That's pretty much all I want to know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment