Thursday, January 3, 2013

I don't know much about it but I have heard and we have gone over it or discussed it in class. I know a little about Anne Frank because people have told me about it and we have talked about it in class. I remember she was a little Jewish girl that was sent to a concentration camp and kept and wrote in a diary. I've heard some about the Holocaust too. I think it was when the jews were sent to concentration camps and were treated bad. All I know about World War 11 is that is was long and was the second war of World War 1 that was supposed to be the  "war to end all wars". Also my grandad was is World War 11. Thats about all I know on those topics. I would like to learn a little more about Anne Frank because its sad that a girl her age had to go to a concentration camp and die in those conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment